The NZ dollar dropped to 86.53 against the yen for the first time since
The NZ dollar fell to a 3-week low of 0.8552 against U.S dollar, down from yesterday's close of 0.8571.
Against the Australian dollar, the kiwi fell to 1.0791, compared to yesterday's close of 1.0768.
The next possible downside target for the kiwi is seen at 86.21 against the yen, 0.84 against the greenback and 1.08 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention