PhoneArena has obtained press shots of the yet to be unveiled LG G3, the next generation flagship smartphone from South Korean company. From the images, it seems the brushed metal exterior is confirmed and will also come in gold. Other rumoured specs point to a 5.5-inch display, a jaw-dropping QHD resolution (thatís 1440 x 2560 pixels!), the next generation Snapdragon 805 chipse, 3 GB of RAM and a 13-megapixel camera. Once it launches, it will face fierce competition with current giants Samsung,
The post New Press Shots of the LG G3 Leaks appeared first on tbreak.ae.
COPYRIGHT 2014 TBREAK MEDIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Provided by
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth