Macy’s Retail Holdings will use the net proceeds for general corporate purposes, which may include working capital, capital expenditures, retirement of indebtedness (which may include our 5.75% senior notes due 2014, which mature on
Credit Suisse Securities (
Copies of the prospectus and prospectus supplement relating to the senior notes may be obtained for free by visiting EDGAR on the
Macy’s, Inc., with corporate offices in
All statements in this press release that are not statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are based upon the current beliefs and expectations of Macy’s management and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements contained in this release because of a variety of factors, including conditions to, or changes in the timing of, proposed transactions, changes in the conditions of the securities markets, particularly the markets for debt securities and other factors identified in documents filed by Macy’s with the
(NOTE: Additional information on Macy’s, Inc., including past news releases, is available at www.macysinc.com/pressroom).
Source: Macy’s, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China