“TransparaGov tools and services provide the ability to solve the previously unsolvable issues that plague state and local government,” CIO Review wrote. "Government units face a lot of issues like compliance, performance, fraud and abuse, accountability, and transparency as they implement a wide variety of public projects and programs. TransparaGov, a privately held corporation, is helping solve these problems by improving the management processes of state and local governments, by providing them analytical, management, and measurement software and services.”
“We were pleased to be recognized by CIO Review. They clearly appreciate our focus on the measurement of performance at the state and local level,” Dr.
“Performance based government ™ is the future. We are pleased to be leading this effort," Rehr continued.
CIO REVIEW has published their review of TransparaGov on their website at:
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007