The Getac X500-G2 is available as a standard rugged notebook or rugged mobile server and builds on the popularity of the original X500. The X500-G2 Rugged Mobile Server offers users the ability to deploy a mobile rugged server to the field giving instant server capability at the start of operations.
The updated solution is available with the latest Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 vPro™ processors, which provide a 55 per cent increase in performance over the original X500 and a 136 per cent increase on the X500 Rugged Mobile Server.
With up to 16GB of RAM (or 32GB for the X500-G2 Rugged Mobile Server) and 500GB storage, multiple applications can be run simultaneously without compromising on performance. With the X500-G2 Rugged Mobile Server expansion chassis, RAID expansion is possible, holding up to five shock-protected disk drives, offering up to five terabytes of storage. Secure encryption solutions are available from Becrypt and
The X500-G2 Rugged Mobile Server also operates on Windows Server 2012, which allows server clustering to protect against failure and deliver continuous high-performance operational up-time. This includes load balancing by distributing workloads across connected units which maximises performance levels while enhancing availability, and fault tolerance, which prevents downtime and allows continuous device operation.
MIL-STD-810G certified and IP65 rated, the X500-G2 offers as standard a large 15.6" QuadraClear® display (800nits) which provides enhanced screen readability under sunlight and graphic capability in outdoor environments.
· 4th Generation Intel® Dual Core™ i5-4300M/i7-4600M vPro™ Processor · 15.6" TFT LCD FHD with Getac QuadraClear® Sunlight Readable with optional Multi-touch Display · Optional NVIDIA® GeForce® 745M 2GB Discrete Graphic Controller · Up to 16GB RAM · Next generation 802.11ac wireless connectivity
X500-G2 Rugged Mobile Server
· 4th Generation Intel® Quad Core™ i7-4800MQ vPro™ Processor · 15.6'' TFT LCD FHD with Getac QuadraClear® Sunlight Readable Display · 32GB of RAM · NVIDIA® GeForce® 745M 2GB Discrete Graphic Controller · Optional RAID expansion unit with up to 5TB storage capacity and RAID configurable 0, 1, 5
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/2885/9588491/247102.pdf 230 GETAC POWERS UP X500-G2 FULLY RUGGED NOTEBOOK - press release
http://news.cision.com/getac-uk/i/230-x500-g2-fully-rugged-notebook-ref-140221,c1489738 230 X500-G2 fully rugged notebook ref 140221
http://news.cision.com/getac-uk/i/230-x500-g2-rugged-mobile-server-ref-041714,c1489739 230 X500-G2 Rugged Mobile Server ref 041714
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts