NNA - Minister of Finance,
Following the meeting, the Minister told reporters that talks particularly focused on devising a strategy of public debt. "It is the first meeting we hold and we have put the guidelines of this strategy which will be discussed in the days to come at the Cabinet in order to be approved."
"We look for a rational management of public debt and for an institutional management of this indebting, which seems to be hiking," he continued.
But the Minister reassured that there were no concerns over the monetary situation.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders