The single currency dropped to 0.8141 against the pound and 1.3691 against the greenback around
The euro pared gains to 138.88 against the yen, from an early 4-day high of 139.30.
Further weakness may see the euro finding support around 1.36 against the greenback, 138.00 against the yen, 0.81 against the pound.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?