Today DisclosureNet is publicly releasing its highly anticipated reference guide, Financial Reporting and Disclosure Management For Dummies. The book is the first of its kind to explore three key areas of the Disclosure Management Cycle: common challenges faced by the
"This is the first book to tell the whole story of the Disclosure Management Cycle," begins
Financial Reporting and Disclosure Management For Dummies is broken into five chapters, each addressing a crucial component of the Disclosure Management story:
1. Addressing Today's Financial Reporting Challenges
2. Taking the Next Step: Disclosure Management
3. The Icing on the Cake: Making Smarter Disclosures
4. Looking for the Ideal Solution
5. Ten Benefits of an Automated Disclosure Management Solution
The book is a must-read reference guide for corporate finance professionals, particularly Chief Financial Officers, VPs and Directors of Finance, Corporate Controllers and those responsible for financial reporting, audit and compliance.
To learn more and to download a complimentary copy of the book, go to http://go.disclosurenet.com/ForDummies-PR.html.
To learn more about DisclosureNet, visit our site http://www.disclosurenet.com.
™ DisclosureNet is a trademark of
DisclosureNet™ provides cloud-based and in-house enterprise disclosure management solutions and services that help improve efficiency, accuracy, control, and reduce risk in your internal and external reporting. What sets us apart is that we enhance disclosure management with the ability to conduct peer comparisons and XBRL analyses, while providing access to accounting standards, rules and regulations. Ultimately, DisclosureNet™ helps improve the quality of your disclosures and accelerates your reporting cycles.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11861776.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'