These new contracts include three banks (one a top 50 bank), a credit union, a large consumer finance company, and a regional energy management company servicing the multifamily housing industry. 3 Point will deliver complete remittance processing services including lockbox, check image storage and retrieval, advanced exception item processing, correspondence handling, and related RP services.
3 Point will also help senior management define and refine their 2014 payments strategies and goals that would include needs analysis, redundancy planning, and quality assurance audits.
"3 Point is leveraging its expertise as a trusted third party payments provider in multiple industry sectors as more and more billers decide to outsource their payments due to lack of cost-per-item processing economies of scale, " said
3 Point has exceeded its original Q1/FY14 objectives for attracting new business in a range of industries. "Key growth drivers for us will continue to come from the banking and financial sectors. We are seeing an increased interest in remittance outsourcing from the health care sector as new legislation prompts more payments compliance due to unfamiliar rules and regulations," said 3
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/3PointAlliance/2014NewBusiness/prweb11861857.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California