Never Nyemudzo, Incoming group chief executive told stockholders on
Net income dropped to
Nyemudzo said, The first quarter under review has been largely characterised by liquidity challenges. This has somehow increased the cost of doing business primarily coming out of increased cost funds for the bank. As a result we are seeing pressure on our customers meet their obligations on time.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years