Posts and Telecommunications Minister
In an interview with the
Minister Norkeh said the donation will address accessibility in rural areas, particularly
He noted that the existing situation contravenes the guiding principle of the
"With a donation like this, we are going to have lesser situations where our citizens have to climb trees to make a simple phone call to their loved ones and families," the Minister declared.
The donation is to be made available before the conclusion of this year, he further disclosed.
Meanwhile, the Postal Affairs Minister has thanked the government for its continuous support to the ministry in achieving its plans and programs.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth