Sound Control Technologies (SCT) declared that it has became the Registered Developer by joining the Cisco Developer Network within the Collaboration/Telepresence technology category.
Additionally, SCT's RemoteCam3 and RemoteCam3X Extended Distance solutions have successfully finished interoperability testing with Cisco C40, C60, C90, and SX20 codecs, and Cisco PHD 1080p 12X, PHD 1080p 4XS1, PHD 1080p 4XS2, and PHD 1080p 2.5X cameras.
The RemoteCam3 and RemoteCam3X provide a unified electronics platform for cost-effective remote extension of Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) camera installations. The kits support a distance of 120 or 300 feet respectively between codec and camera with the use of Dual CAT5e or Dual CAT6 cables.
The Cisco Developer Network merges
SCT as a Registered Developer provides a complementary product offering and has started to collaborate with
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian