Delcam CRISPIN has launched the 2014 version of its Engineer Pro software for pattern creation and grading in the footwear sector.
The new version includes several upgrades that increase the "intelligence" of the software making it more intuitive and quicker to use.
Delcam CRISPIN is the world's major provider of CADCAM software to the footwear sector. It is the sole provider that can offer a comprehensive solution for the 3D design and production of lasts, uppers and soles.
While also helping in the management of tooling costs, Engineer Pro assists users in producing 2D samples and graded footwear patterns for production as fast as possible.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows