ENP Newswire -
Release date- 01052014 -
As a result, the Company may be issued with a Cease Trade Order by the Canadian Securities Commissions and may be suspended for trading by the
The Company is in discussions with its advisors and bondholders to restructure the convertible bond including the interest payment due in May. Discussions also include the possibility of an equity financing to secure the necessary funds to pursue the planned work programme on the A-8 well at the
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Transeuro is involved in the acquisition of petroleum and natural gas rights, the exploration for, and development and production of crude oil, condensate and natural gas. The Company owns 100% of a gas property located in
Tel: +1 403 705 1919
The statements contained in this release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements, which involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the targeted results. The Company relies upon litigation protection for forward looking statements.
This press release contains 'forward-looking information' which may include, but is not limited to, statements with respect to our operations, the use of funds drawn down under the SPA, the sale by Yorkville of the Implementation Shares after four months and the expectation of the Company to issue further shares to Yorkville on an as-needed basis pursuant to the terms of the SPA.
Such forward-looking statements reflect our current views with respect to future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including the future trading price and volume of the Company's shares. See our Annual Information Form for a description of risks and uncertainties relevant to our business, including our exploration and development activities.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings