The price of oil recouped some of its recent losses Friday as the market awaited the release of U.S. jobs data that could signal an economic recovery.
Benchmark U.S. crude oil for June delivery added
Brent crude, an international oil benchmark, added
Markets are closely awaiting the release of U.S. nonfarm payroll data, expected later Friday, as a key indicator of the health of the American economy.
In other energy futures trading on
— Wholesale gasoline was unchanged at
— Heating oil rose
— Natural gas added
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007