The motion sensor company offered an unexpectedly tepid outlook for profit and revenue, and also posted light quarterly profits.
The online professional networking service posted its largest quarterly loss since going public and investors fret about its rising expenses and slowing revenue growth.
Third-quarter profit rose 19 percent at the cosmetics company, topping expectations, and it also lifted its outlook for the year.
After five quarters of lackluster sales, the money shuttling service posted rising revenue and analysts expect earnings growth.
The biopharmaceutical ended a late-stage trial of its experimental ovarian cancer drug, citing a failure to improve survival rates.
After a big quarter,
After topping first-quarter profit expectations, the weight-loss company upped its earnings and revenue projections for the year.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel