High and Low were 28735.47 and 28288.34 respectively. Total volume traded in the market was 175,391,880 shares with 364 total traded companies out of which 82 were up, 265 were down and 17 were unchanged.
Commercial Banks was the top traded sector with total traded volume of 41,850,400 shares. It was followed by Construction and Materials (Cement) with a total traded volume of 37,007,100 shares.
The three top traded companies were Lafarge Pak.XD with a volume of 14,717,000 and price per share of 13.56 (0.24), Pakgen PowerXD with a volume 7,211,000 of price per share of 19.47 (0.10),
The top three advancers were
The top three decliners were Unilever FoodsXD with price per share of 8505.00 (-395.00), MithchellsFruit with price per share of 660.00 (-23.49) and Sanofi-Aventis XD per share of 830.00 (-25.50).
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million