Jennifer Esposito has announced her engagement to Louis Dowler.
The 41-year-old actress appeared on Katie Thursday, and revealed that she and her longtime beau have gotten engaged. The star showed off her gorgeous engagement ring, and told host Katie Couric that Dowler is "lovely."
The actress was all smiles when Couric showed a picture of the couple and their dog on the screen. She and her fiancÚ have already planned their wedding, but are keeping the details secret for now. Esposito was previously married to Bradley Cooper from 2006-2007.
The star will next appear in new NBC action-comedy Taxi Brooklyn. The series stars Chyler Leigh as Cat Sullivan, a New York detective who teams up with cabdriver Leo Romba (Jacky Ido) to solve cases. Esposito portrays Monica, Cat's friend and colleague.
Taxi Brooklyn premieres June 25.
Original headline: Jennifer Esposito announces that she and Louis Dowler are engaged
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground