The BarCodeOS software suite provides cost-effective and adaptable solutions that increase productivity by extending the value of ID Integration's range of IUID scanners. Use of the BarCodeOS software suite web configuration tool makes set-up easy; saving time and money. This next-generation technology offers a modular software structure that delivers enhanced functionality, versatility, and ease of use adding significant value to selected scanner products. The built-in security features of the BarCodeOS software suite guard against potentially dangerous embedded barcode malware. With the introduction of this new solution, ID Integration is revolutionizing the productivity and effectiveness of MIL-STD-130 contractors working to achieve IUID compliance.
The BarCodeOS software suite delivers a modular set of applications that enhance a barcode reader's usefulness and effectiveness for nearly any application need. Currently, this technology is available as a basic install, advanced function suite, or as a customized app for a specific industry. This new technology provides an easy answer for end users searching for custom solutions as well as more general advanced features like parsing, filtering, and optical character recognition. The BarCodeOS software suite delivers an easy plug & play solution that greatly improves speed and accuracy for a broad range of inventive applications. Furthermore, switching between different operating modes is as simple as scanning a small selection of barcodes - eliminating the need for complicated end user programming.
With over 20 years of complex integration experience,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11814959.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio