Delivery of the hardware and Command and Control (C2) software will be performed later this 2014 calendar year. The equipment includes manworn and vehicle MILES kits, grenades, small arms and anti-tank laser engagement systems, portable C2 kits, and software.
Cubic Defense Systems leverages design knowledge from its heritage in live training programs, which enables customized solutions that maximize training value for our customers. Cubic's systems keep pace with advancements in technology due to their flexibility, upgradability, and interoperability. Cubic and its local partner will also provide operation and maintenance training of the MILES system under this contract.
"This contract represents a new customer for Cubic. This award was based on over 40 technical requirements as well as demonstrated performance as the leading provider of tactical engagement systems. Cubic is proud to be, once again, the supplier of choice for the international community," said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11818988.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey