2013 - the age of instant gratification - a small business merchant's dream! When Canadian shoppers have their credit card in hand they are likely to spend far more than planned.
How much more? A recent report found that consumers are likely to spend 100% more when instructed to pay with a credit card, according to
"Many Canadian small business merchants accept debit card payment, but still do not provide the option to accept credit card payments. WHY?" questions Rosenberg, "by not having the option to accept both debit and credit cards on your terminal – you're simply saying you do not wish to make more money."
In fact, according to the study, a business that does not accept credit cards can lose up to 80% on impulse buys. Every business owner has the choice of accepting credit cards and those who recognize the positives of doing so will reap the benefits – those that do not, will flat-line.
MONEXgroup offers terminals that accept both debit and credit cards, allowing businesses to skyrocket and customers to feel satisfied by having the choice and flexibility in their payment method for that little indulgence. As a business owner - take solace in having a reliable, low-cost, stress free payment processor that stays on the cutting edge of technology and industry trends to ensure your business always reaches its full potential.
Monexgroup is #1 Ranked payment processing provider in
T: 647 204 0197
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11277712.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2