The stock was purchased under the previously announced stock repurchase program at a price of
Mr. Ogawa’s beneficial ownership in the stock of the Company has been reduced to approximately 4.8 million shares, or 21.5% of the Company’s outstanding common stock.
CAI is one of the world’s leading managers and lessors of intermodal freight containers. As of
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, but not limited to, statements regarding management’s plans for repurchasing company stock under the approvals granted by the Board of Directors, management’s and the Board of Directors’ confidence in our continued growth and cash generation prospects and the company’s view that share repurchases will be an effective way to return value for stockholders. Although CAI believes that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, these plans are dependent on the company’s future financial condition and its determinations of the continued value of a repurchase program, changing customer demands and/or business conditions in the container and shipping industries and the overall economy, the competitiveness of our offerings and management’s ability to continue to achieve strong financial and cash generation performance. CAI refers you to the documents that it has filed with the
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids