Item 1.01 Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement
"(a) Minimum EBITDA Covenant. Cause to be maintained as of the end of each fiscal quarter, an EBITDA of not less than (i) negative (-)
The Amendment is filed as Exhibit 10.11 to this Report and is incorporated by reference herein, and the above description of the material terms of the Amendment is qualified in its entirety by reference to such Exhibit.
"upon receipt by the Agent of evidence that the Assignor has obtained credit insurance with regard to all Receivables in form and substance acceptable to the Agent in its sole discretion, the Minimum Account Balance Amount shall be reduced from the Maximum Revolving Advance Amount to
The A&R Collateral Assignment is filed as Exhibit 10.12 to this Report and is incorporated by reference herein, and the above description of the material terms of the A&R Collateral Assignment is qualified in its entirety by reference to such Exhibit.
Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits.
Exhibit 10.11 Second Amendment to Revolving Credit and Security Agreement, dated
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana