He has also resuscitated car and housing loans to workers in the civil service which he described as the engine room of any government.
Amosun said at the Workers' Day celebration in Abeokuta that 200 units of the houses would be ready by
He assured the workers that his administration is committed to prompt payment of salaries, training and retraining of its workforce.
In his speech, the Chairman of the state chapter of the
Ambali also commended Amosun for his various workers-friendly policies, especially the prompt payment of salaries and clearing of backlog of pension arrears, infrastructure, transport, women empowerment and economic development.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings