They were trained within the government-
Managers of some wood processing enterprises in the country have been trained on management strategies and operational marketing with the goal of beefing up their activities for them to live better and ably contribute to the country's socio-economic development.
The 16 managers were trained within the framework of the
The training session which ran from
Speaking during the closing of the training session on
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground