“Sanjay is a key addition to our world-class leadership team and his knowledge and expertise enhances our ability to provide our clients with cutting-edge technology,” said Mahler. “He is an accomplished technology management executive with a proven track record of successful revenue generation. Sanjay’s leadership will be invaluable as we continue to improve and grow our business.”
“I am excited to join
Kumar was most recently a Managing Director at
Prior to joining UBS, he was a Managing Director at Royal Bank of Canada where he was responsible for the management of the technology for the Global Multi-Asset Electronic trading businesses.
Before that, he was First Vice President of Global Equities Portfolio & Electronic trading technology at Merrill Lynch & Co.
About Weeden & Co.
Since 1922, Weeden & Co. has provided full service execution and trusted advice to over 1,500 US institutional investors on its platform that combines cutting edge technologies with a deep understanding of their clients’ business needs. Headquartered in
Weeden & Co., LP
Source: Weeden & Co., LP
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana