ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15052014 -
Far Cry 4 will be available
Development on Far Cry 4 is being led by Ubisoft Montreal in collaboration with
In Far Cry 4, players find themselves in Kyrat, a breathtaking, perilous and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king. Using a vast array of weapons, vehicles and animals, players will write their own story across an exotic open-world landscape.
'Following the success of Far Cry 3, we wanted to take the franchise to the next level and create a game that will surprise players and exceed fans' expectations,' said
Customers who pre-order Far Cry 4 receive a free upgrade to the Limited Edition which includes Hurk's Redemption, a series of three action-packed single-player missions featuring the popular character Hurk from Far Cry 3's DLC. The Limited Edition also includes Hurk's signature harpoon gun called 'The Impaler'. The pre-order is now available at all major retailers.
Fans can tune into Ubisoft's Media Briefing at E3 for an exclusive first look at Far Cry 4.
More information about Far Cry 4 also can be found at:www.farcrygame.com.
Based on Metacritic as of
'PlayStation' is a registered trademark of
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin's Creed,
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con