It is anticipated by the company to trade 250 million shares, constituting 25% of its registered capital on the Stock Exchange of
At the same time, the group will become the holding company of the Carabao Dang energy drink firm, Tawandang DCM, distributor of Carabao Dang energy drink, and bottle maker Asia Pacific Glass.
The company is launching an electrolyte beverage called Start Plus Zinc in other development.
With zinc as the main ingredient, the company claims this product will refresh and rejuvenate the body and revitalise personal appearance.
Kamoldist Samuthkochorn stated that he was confident that Start Plus Zinc would energise the electrolyte-drinks market, which last year was valued at around Bt6 billion.
It hopes to sell 5 million bottles per month of Start Plus Zinc this year.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married