KSE-100 index gained 40 points on Friday to close at 28,883 points, with 133mn shares being traded. Top performance as per index points was witnessed in BAHL, PKGS and NML whereas; top decliners were OGDC, PPL and UBL.
Activity was mainly concentrated in Personal Goods (Textile), Commercial Banks and Electricity.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'