The bank that commenced its operations in 2009 is mainly focused to ensure that female entrepreneurs are empowered but also ensure that women are empowered both economically and socially.
Speaking in Dar es Salaam last week, the bank's Managing Director
She said the bank was committed and focused at ensuring that women and young entrepreneurs have access to loans that can later lead to the growth of the economy.
"If these women and young entrepreneurs can be able to get access, their business will expand and they will be able to employ more people and this will later lead to the growth of the economy in the country," Ms Chacha said.
She disclosed that a total of
Other places the bank boosted businesses is Mbeya where
She said there is a positive trend in paying back the loans which gives them an assurance of their customer's businesses are doing well.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention