The dawn of every new day brings Timothy Oguntayo closer to August when he would officially assume his position as the substantive Managing Director/ Chief Executive Officer of
He was first appointed to the board of the bank on
Though not new to high-wire banking operations, he is reportedly making wide consultations with shareholders and owners of the bank because of the mountain of expectations ahead of him. Over the last few weeks, the hitherto self-effacing MD/CEO-designate has become more accommodating and when sighted at a function recently, he obliged virtually everybody who sought his complimentary card.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row