Launched in 2003, LiveWIRE Nigeriais a flagship programme that provides access to training, business development services and start-up capital to establish and expand youth-owned businesses.
Osayande said youths between 18 and 35 years of age in Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers states are invited to apply for the 2014 edition, with a chance to benefit from start-up funding and a wide range of support services, including training workshops and business awareness sessions.
"The success stories of several young entrepreneurs are really inspiring, and we're delighted that more youths will take up the opportunity in the 2014 edition," Osayande said.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100