The Summer ’14 release is packed with new features and significant enhancements, including a complete overhaul of Outlook integration and the very popular “Email Templates”. This feature allows users to send highly customized bulk emails as well as individual branded messages via Outlook. The templates may include attachments and signature files, and because the mailings are sent via the users’ Outlook server, the communications will be fully compliant with industry regulations.
Satuit is currently the only CRM provider to include geo-coding as a standard feature with every license. Users can click on the “Search Nearby” function on their SatuitCRM® desktop and Satuit2GO® mobile devices to plan travel and product roadshows. The function is fully integrated with the business and contact search capabilities of SatuitCRM, making it easy to filter geographic lists. A user can click on a calendar meeting in SatuitCRM and then quickly get a list of clients or consultants who are in the same area to plan additional contacts as part of an upcoming trip.
Report Scheduler allows users to schedule reports to run at a specified time and then be available within their personal Reporting dashboard, greatly simplifying the task of running weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
“We have focused a significant portion of this development cycle on making sure that our CRM software continues to provide powerful functionality in an easy to use UI”, said
ABOUT SATUIT TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana