The people of Bong County have frowned at the Liberian Government for what they called "don't-care" attitude towards stabilizing the swelling United States Dollars against the Liberian Dollars in terms of the exchange rate in the country. At present,
Callers, who phoned in to a local radio morning program in Gnarnga Thursday, expressed displeasure at the government for doing less in addressing the economic problem facing the country. They said, the rise in the exchange rate was causing serious hardship for the Liberian people.
Commodity prices on the local market in Rural Liberia have evidently increased due to the high exchange rate, with some blaming the
They described the recent loan scheme initiated by the
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply