"Customer expectations are soaring as the mobile mind shift accelerates. To meet those expectations, enterprise mobile development teams must be capable of releasing high-quality apps quickly, and quite often, several times a year," explains
New features include: -
- High Availability features including session replication, topic replication, and failover of active topic sources.
- Control Client enables you to implement your control logic in any of the supported languages and locate it outside of the Diffusion server, supporting cloud-based solutions.
- Unified API will make available the capabilities of standard clients, control clients, and event publishers in one consistent, modular interface.
- Improved Performance serve up to 85 percent more messages per second to 25 percent more clients by using a new queuing mechanism.
- New Authentication Model so you can write and configure both remote and local authentication handlers.
"Push Technology is breaking new ground in terms of moving data at scale, particularly in a mobile world and one evolving to the 'Internet of Things,'" said
The Java-based middleware is able to intelligently understand data to automatically remove out-of-date or redundant data. As a result, customers can efficiently distribute fast changing data to a large number of simultaneously connected users. In a recent performance benchmark test based on a single small six core server (i.e. commodity tin), Diffusion was able to support 87,000 clients at a sustained rate of up to 15 million messages per second in aggregate at very low latency. The message size was 125 bytes.
Diffusion 5.0 is available for download immediately at download.pushtechnology.com. For more information about Diffusion 5.0, visit http://www.pushtechnology.com/diffusion5/.
About Push Technology
Push Technology solves the complexity around data distribution by removing redundant data to offer organizations intelligent delivery of real-time data to any device regardless of connectivity or location. The Company's robust and innovative flagship communication platform, Diffusion(TM) helps to reduce infrastructure requirements while delivering high performance and scalable services to any Internet connected device.
Push Technology works with organizations in the e-gaming, financial services, telecommunications, media and broadcast and transportation sectors to optimize data, mobile application performance, Web scale and data acceleration. Delivering data that's live to the millisecond, Push Technology ensures that businesses can deliver engaging real time customer experiences to drive revenues, increase competitiveness, develop new business models to reduce network strain and recover costs and also elevate consumer engagement across multiple channels in real time.
+44 (0) 1276 679570+44 (0) 1276 679570
+1 617-960-9877+1 617-960-9877
push[at]marchpr.comCallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con