ENP Newswire -
Release date- 16052014 -
A total of 225,289,081 shares (approximately 77.06% of the outstanding common shares) were represented in person or by proxy.
During the meeting, shareholders approved the following:
1. The appointment of 9 board members (8 of whom are independent), with shares represented at the meeting voting in favour of individual directors.
2. The appointment of
3. Management's approach to executive compensation (say on pay) disclosed in Precision's management information circular, with 98.18% of shares represented at the meeting voting in favour of the advisory resolution.
Final voting results on all matters voted on at the meeting will be filed on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) and EDGAR (www.sec.gov).
Precision is a leading provider of safe and High Performance, High Value services to the oil and gas industry. Precision provides customers with access to an extensive fleet of contract drilling rigs, directional drilling services, well service & snubbing rigs, coil tubing services, camps, rental equipment, and water treatment units backed by a comprehensive mix of technical support services and skilled, experienced personnel.
Precision is headquartered in
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border