The Aim-listed company priced at the bottom of its 170p to 200p range last week but the stock has in recent days edged higher, and held up well as unconditional trading began.
The firm behind Patisserie Valerie, Philpotts and Baker & Spice is run by Pizza Express founder
The float last Wednesday valued
The stock's initial performance, under the ticker code CAKE, will be encouraging for the queue of companies hoping to list on the
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married