Bearing in mind that fulfilling its clients' needs rests at the top of the bank's priorities,
This vision, which the bank embraces, entitled it to become a finalist at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2014 for Best Branding and Best Strategic Vision.
Banker Middle East Industry Awards is the most comprehensive platform offering acknowledgement to pioneering developments in the financial services sector in the
In addition, the bank won two awards; the Best Internet Banking 2014 and Best Innovative SMEs 2014, which will add to the list of awards
In spite of the turbulences in the region over the past three years coupled with the global financial crises and increasing uncertainties among investors,
With 11 branches at present in
Eager to introduce new services,
All these have made it possible for
Keen to contribute to the development of local communities, which the bank believes is a driving force in triggering economic growth,
In addition to educating the work force on latest technologies and other farming practices, such efforts help farmers provide the country with healthier and fresher produce while optimising their assets and trading in their local market.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth