The nomination for "Best Islamic Bank" recognises Alinma's stellar growth over the past year. With a 37 per cent increase in net profits for 2013 and all other financial indicators sharply up, Alinma remains poised to continue its growth trajectory.
During the past year, the bank has concluded a number of important agreements including an agreement with the
Alinma also concluded a cooperative agreement with Visa to provide Shari'ah-compliant Visa services to Alinma cardholders.
From a technological perspective, Alinma also continues to forge ahead. Alinma's self-service banking continues to exceed expectations, with world-class technology, 24-7 availability and the promise of transactional accuracy and security.
Service offerings include the Alinma Internet (www.alinma.com), Alinma Mobile and Alinma Phone services. Furthermore, in 2013, Alinma launched its smartphone application, which boasts cross-platform compatibility with Apple, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry operating systems. It is also notable that the application reflects the full functionality of the Alinma Internet website.
As always, the past year also has seen Alinma continue its commitment to community. In particular, the bank is proud of its cooperative effort with the
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day