They deliver more capital to entrepreneurs than any other source. And they often receive an incredible return on their investments. They're angel investors, some of the most important--and least understood--players in business today, whose investments in startups exceed
In the past few years, angel investing has moved from an arcane, tiny backwater of the financial world to a business arena that receives coverage in mainstream newspapers and smash hit television shows such as
With a foreword by
Rose tackles all the challenging questions that have long confounded angel investors and the entrepreneurs seeking to attract them:
• Who can be an angel…and who should be an angel?
• Where do angels find hidden startup gems before the public hears about them?
• How should an angel build a portfolio that can return 25% annually over a decade?
• What is it like to lose all of an investor's money? And, conversely, what does it feel like to invest in a failed startup as an angel investor?
• What are some common mistakes that inexperienced angel investors make?
Successful angels know that investing in entrepreneurial ventures is more than just providing money. ANGEL INVESTING is the first complete, up-to-date guide to the subject, including what angel investing is, how one gets started, how to find deal flow, evaluate opportunities, negotiate terms, join an angel group, structure investments, and work with venture capital funds.
ANGEL INVESTING includes tools, tactics, and strategies for high-tech, low-tech, and every other kind of early-stage investing. Rose opens the doors to those angels who have limited experience, while augmenting the experience of seasoned investors. Entrepreneurs will gain access to the mind-set of winning angels, and learn how best to win them over, as well as finding information on how to value, structure and bring their companies to a successful exit.
The combination of advancing technology, changing federal regulations, rapidly dropping startup costs and new online investment platforms means that it is now possible for any serious investor to undertake angel investing the right way--and that is what the book ANGEL INVESTING is all about.
ABOUT THE BOOK:
ANGEL INVESTING: The Gust Guide to Making Money and Having Fun Investing in Startups
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/AngelInvesting/DavidRose/prweb11836916.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids