He said, "The website is an easy electronic portal which serves the community members and provides the licenses for medical institutes, import and export services, treatment abroad form, employment resume in addition to the nursing and doctors and technicians evaluation exams on condition that the applicant can use the service through the internet by using computers, tablets and smart phones".
The new electronic services include medical licensing services, import and export service, overseas referral treatment and employment good conduct certificates.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana