He said, "The website is an easy electronic portal which serves the community members and provides the licenses for medical institutes, import and export services, treatment abroad form, employment resume in addition to the nursing and doctors and technicians evaluation exams on condition that the applicant can use the service through the internet by using computers, tablets and smart phones".
The new electronic services include medical licensing services, import and export service, overseas referral treatment and employment good conduct certificates.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007