ENP Newswire -
Release date- 16052014 - The OAO '
The document is recommended for approval at the General Shareholders Meeting of OAO '
The Board of Directors also approved the OAO '
The Board of Directors heard a report on the performance of internal control, internal audit and risk management systems in the
The Board of Directors also heard a report on the replacement of the oil reserves. The amount of proven hydrocarbon reserves makes it possible for the company to ensure target production levels for the duration of 21 years.
The Board of Directors considered implementation of the existing priority projects and also looked at the new upstream projects in
The meeting also approved the OAO '
Tel: +7 (495) 627-16-77
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids