Expanded Services portfolio and increased market share in Datacentre Infrastructure business drive 49% growth
Kelway, the IT solutions and services provider, today announced revenue of
During FY14 Kelway achieved an aggressive increase in market share for its Datacentre Infrastructure business - growing 45% from
In addition to overall revenue growth, FY14 saw Kelway deliver a 73% increase in underlying EBITDA to
"We are delighted to have crossed the
"Through aggressive gain in market share in the Datacentre Infrastructure market, coupled with our comprehensive Services portfolio, we have achieved very compelling growth this financial year," states
Kelway's success has been recognised by its vendor partners - the company has recently been awarded Cisco Global Commercial Partner of the Year and HP Enterprise Partner of the Year.
For more information about Kelway's portfolio of Services and Solutions, please visit http://www.kelway.com.
Kelway is an established and trusted IT Services and Solutions provider. We have an international presence in both private and public sector IT, and through our global supply chain provide Solutions and Services in over 130 countries. Our team possesses the industry's highest achievable accreditations, meaning Kelway customers can focus on running their business, not on managing their IT.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply