On 15 May, the government of
A programme was approved by the cabinet to give 80 billion Iraqi dinars in loans to farmers during this year.
As per this programme, each farmer will be eligible to receive a loan of between 10 and
All Iraqi farmers who own more than 30 dunams of land will be eligible for this loan.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?