• Learn top techniques hackers are using to breach healthcare systems in 2014 from a professional hacker.
• Identify top signs and clues that you're prime for a data breach.
• Immediate action items to help your organization mitigate risk from data breaches today.
Attendees will receive a PDF of
Visit https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9060275238459733762 to register now.
Registration is limited to 100, and we're closing in on that quickly. Registrants, even those who cannot attend, will get access to the recorded webinar +
FROM THE SPEAKER:
"Healthcare systems are highly targeted today by hackers because of the ease by which those systems can be hacked, the volume of data exposed and value of that data on the black market.
"For this Webinar, my goal is to show the audience key ways they can be hacked today and then send them back to their organizations with actionable items that help them reduce their risk from attack and regulatory violations.
"Most organizations unfortunately wait until they get hacked, ruin their reputation and get the full force of the OCR on them before they take any action. So candidly, this Webinar is not for everyone. However, if you'd rather be proactive about reducing your risk and are serious about protecting your customer's data then I'd love to see you there."
IRONBOX HIPAA / HITECH SECURE FILE TRANSFER:
IronBox Secure File Transfer specializes in Internet security, data protection and application security. Our team members are recognized security experts who have helped protect some of the industry's highest value and most targeted data. Delighting customers with premium data protection, prompt support and easy-to-use software services is our passion. Visit http://www.goironbox.com to learn more.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11861307.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation