This successful transaction achieved a highly optimal spread for GIB, which clearly reflects investors' high confidence in GIB's financial strength and credit story.
Initial price guidance was communicated on Sunday
Dr. Alyahya added, "This bond issue confirms GIB's commitment to diversify its funding sources and utilise innovative funding structures to achieve the lowest possible cost of funding for the Bank."
The joint lead managers and book runners for the offering were
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply