Gold futures for June delivery are up
Silver for July is up
Meanwhile, copper is up
This week, investors will be looking ahead to some crucial economic reports, including the US housing data for April and the minutes of the Federal Oper Market Committee's April meeting.
The US jobless claims report, the flash estimate of Markit's US manufacturing purchasing managers' index for May, the Conference Board's leading economic indicators index for April, a couple of regional Federal Reserves' manufacturing activity readings and announcements concerning the Treasury auctions of 2-year, 5-year and 7-year notes round up the economic events of the week.
Investors will also be watching out for several Fed speeches scheduled for the week, including one from Federal Reserve Chair
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border