At the opening session,
Joining him on stage will be his executive leadership team to discuss how the vast array of devices enabled by
"Since its inception in 2005, the forum has become an important opportunity to celebrate innovation, showcasing the very best of what the embedded design community has to offer," said Lowe. "We are excited to share the future of our industry with our partners and customers in
This year's forum features a technology lab with 80 demos, supplemented with learning opportunities culminating in over 110 hours of training in sectors including the auto industry, consumer products, healthcare, industries, networking, smart energy, software and design services.
It will also have a panel discussing "creating partnerships and ecosystems to lead the Internet of Things revolution."
Created to drive innovation and collaboration, the forum is one of the most comprehensive in the industry.
It has been well received by the global developer community, drawing nearly 60,000 attendees worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana