At the opening session,
Joining him on stage will be his executive leadership team to discuss how the vast array of devices enabled by
"Since its inception in 2005, the forum has become an important opportunity to celebrate innovation, showcasing the very best of what the embedded design community has to offer," said Lowe. "We are excited to share the future of our industry with our partners and customers in
This year's forum features a technology lab with 80 demos, supplemented with learning opportunities culminating in over 110 hours of training in sectors including the auto industry, consumer products, healthcare, industries, networking, smart energy, software and design services.
It will also have a panel discussing "creating partnerships and ecosystems to lead the Internet of Things revolution."
Created to drive innovation and collaboration, the forum is one of the most comprehensive in the industry.
It has been well received by the global developer community, drawing nearly 60,000 attendees worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z