Following is the text of press note issued by
Finance Minister Senator
The Finance Minister said that economic recovery is the top priority of the PML-N Government and with the introduction of reforms during the last ten months, the economy has been put on the right direction. Now with the hard work, commitment and dedication, all the economic indicators are on the upward trajectory, he added.
He said that we believe in consulting all stakeholders including Chambers of Commerce, trade bodies, representatives of the industries, exporters and importers in the process of budget making. He informed the traders that today he suspended implementation of SRO 351 of 2014 which was issued by
He further informed the traders that all discriminatory SROs will be abolished in a period of three years and all the stakeholders are working together in this regard. He emphasized on formulation of realistic proposals aimed at ensuring growth in the economy and revenue generation enabling the government for appropriate allocation in development sector and social safety net.
The business representatives discussed in detail their issues and recommendations. They appreciated the work being done by the
The traders also appreciated Finance Minister's personal interest in sales tax refunds up to
The Finance Minister said that transparency, merit, openness and good governance remained hallmark of the PML-N government and resolved to make every effort possible to facilitate the traders on their reasonable demands while keeping in mind the national interest for taking the country forward on way to development and progress. Chairman SECP, Chairman
For more information, contact:
Principal Information Officer
Tel: +9251 925 2323 and +9251 925 2324
Fax: +9251 925 2325 and +9251 925 2326
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio