Indices of the
The market capital gained 6.1 billion pounds to reach
The EGX 30 main benchmark index was up 1.02 percent to close at 8,553.43 points.
The broader EGX 70 index of the leading smaller and mid cap enterprises (SME) rose 0.64 percent, reaching 620.8 points.
The all-embracing EGX 100 index increased 0.62 percent to close at 1,083.09.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders